True Pitch Fiberglass Pitching Mounds,
Model Number: 1010, 202-2, 202-4, 202-6, 202-8, 202-8S, 302, 312-G, 318-G, 600-G, 600 REG, 402,, Serial Number: All
Limitations Of Damage:
In no event shall Liquid Glass Inc be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Liquid Glass Inc warrant the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 10 years from date of shipment from Liquid Glass. This warranty extends to the original buyer.
Within the period of this warranty, Liquid Glass Inc will repair or replace, free of charge; any mound proving defective in material or workmanship of the fiberglass shell. All warranty repairs must be performed by Liquid Glass Inc.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Liquid Glass Inc. except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer: All Shipping
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the products to the buyer
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than Liquid Glass Inc.
- Damage due to heavy equipment driving over mound.
How to Obtain Warranty
The buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to : Liquid Glass, 3177 140th Street, Sumner, Iowa 50674
We accept no liability for products lost, misplaced, or damaged in shipment.